NY petition: More Coyote Hunting!

Suggestions for improvement, new category ideas, comments to the editor.
DonJon

NY petition: More Coyote Hunting!

Post by DonJon » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:07 am

Since some person on Troy's YouTube told me to "stop being mean" when I said "Coyotes love shotguns" I thought I'd make a post.

Sign the petition if you understand adults have to make the "tough" choices even when the kiddies protest. (not a tough choice for me, just thought I'd be diplomatic) :roll:

http://www.petitiononline.com/CM1/petition.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In Pennsylvania there is no closed season on Coyotes. I think New York only has 4 months of Coyote hunting, currently. Take note that if a liberal state like NY has ANY Coyote hunting at ALL there must be severe problems the animals are causing. No one EATS Coyote after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below IS the humorous exchange (I think its humorous) from Troy's YouTube.
John Donaway 3 hours ago
I hear Coyotes love shotguns
Adama Tova 1 hour ago
Don't be mean. Not everything needs to be destroyed just for you to exist in this world. You know? Troy - Google - How to Keep Coyotes Away from Campsites or Homesteads: 8 Steps
· in reply to John Donaway (Show the comment)
John Donaway 1 hour ago
Ahh ok, let me ask you a question then. What would your position be on MICE? Should all the MICE be allowed to live in his camper? Should we not be mean to the mice? How dare he remove all those mouse nests, right? That's your position??
How about if the CAT gets attacked by a Coyote? Would it be ok to be "mean" then?
Such nonsense.
· 3 in reply to Adama Tova (Show the comment)
Then I realized I wasn't done...
John Donaway 47 minutes ago
Furthermore, take Pennsylvania for instance. There is NO closed season on Coyotes. That means PA wants its residents to kill coyotes on sight, 365 days a year. Is Pennsylvania just being a big ole' meanie? Or do they perhaps know something you do not.
· 2 in reply to Adama Tova (Show the comment)
Ok so it's not much of an "exchange" it's more like I'm just going off on a rant. :lol:
- John Donaway
http://fastinghelp.org