ATTN Troy

Suggestions for improvement, new category ideas, comments to the editor.
OutOfPlaceNinja

ATTN Troy

Post by OutOfPlaceNinja » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:04 am

Hello Troy. I am working on something and would like you to contact me privately before I reveal it openly. Thank you. You can delete this post when you see it if you want.

JimW

Re: ATTN Troy

Post by JimW » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:52 pm

You may have to go on his latest YouTube video and post a message for him to check his forum. I get the feeling he doesn't check here very often. I'm sure he has a lot to do, so it is excusable. :D

In fact, I sometimes get the feeling you and I are the only ones posting here! :lol:

OutOfPlaceNinja

Post by OutOfPlaceNinja » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:53 pm

JimW wrote:You may have to go on his latest YouTube video and post a message for him to check his forum. I get the feeling he doesn't check here very often. I'm sure he has a lot to do, so it is excusable. :D

In fact, I sometimes get the feeling you and I are the only ones posting here! :lol:
lol it's possible. This forum has so much potential but it mostly just sits here. I would offer to help with moderation tasks but don't know if he would do it. I do have experience and really a trained monkey could moderate (probably lol).

I think he needs to make a video saying if anyone wants to comment and have him see it to come to the forum then make a new forum post for each new video so viewers have an organized place to comment on the video. Of course, the way YouTube is, he gets better rankings with comments there. Even if they are junk.

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:15 pm

I am here. I have been very busy recently and it was the weekend so I was not online.

Please PM me through YT (if you have not already). My emails are not working since the server change over.