ATTN fans and viewers - Evidence gathering and action thread

Suggestions for improvement, new category ideas, comments to the editor.
OutOfPlaceNinja

ATTN fans and viewers - Evidence gathering and action thread

Post by OutOfPlaceNinja » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:31 pm

Related video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdGiL9Kg2Dk

I have been a long time viewer and subscriber of Troys. I enjoy his videos. I have been roughly keeping up with the "troll issues" over the years but it seems those issues have went over into harassment, vandalism, and more. Troy doesn't seem to have the time and ability to gather enough evidence for a lawsuit so I am calling out to his viewers and fans.

First off, keep ALL action LEGAL. When gathering evidence, gather more than needed and keep it in context. Screenshots, documents, videos, threats, whatever. Keep local copies and share with others so they can keep copies too. Share also so they can be obtained by Troy. We also need to be considering gathering up funds to hire a lawyer for Troy to handle any legal actions against the "trolls". We need to put real names to the YouTube accounts of the trolls. We need to gather writing samples of the "trolls" so we can better spot the person even if they change their YouTube account.

Besides gathering evidence, we need to take action. If we see any comments that are harassing, we need to report it. If we see any videos that are harassing, we need to report it. If we find any videos that use more than that is allowed for "fair use", we need to alert Troy so he can enforce his rights to the content. I will say it again, keep all actions legal. We are here to end this injustice once and for all, not create more injustice. Keep your temper to yourself.

This thread is basically a place where viewers and fans can point to gathered evidence and point to videos that may be infringing on the rights of Troy. I will try to link to important posts within this thread in this first post. Since I do have a life to live, this effort will be when I have the time. I will keep up with it though.

OutOfPlaceNinja

Re: ATTN fans and viewers - Evidence gathering and action th

Post by OutOfPlaceNinja » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:52 pm

First off I would like to point out clear copyright infringement.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1d7_1439559439

OutOfPlaceNinja

Post by OutOfPlaceNinja » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:10 am

Found a harassing/bullying video. Should be reported.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVhJZRSBDVs

JimW

Post by JimW » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:18 pm

I think Troy should pin this one at the top, if he can!
I don't go to Ryans website or youtube channel, so can't be of much help. But for anyone that does and there is something that you think Troy can use, save a screen capture. If you don't know how to screen capture ask here with the info of what computer you are using and what operating system (winxp, mac, windows 10, etc). Someone will be able to tell you.
Such evidence may also be useful for the police/FBI/YouTube or others. It's possible it may never get to a lawsuit that Troy has to be at.

OutOfPlaceNinja

Post by OutOfPlaceNinja » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:49 pm

JimW wrote:I think Troy should pin this one at the top, if he can!
I don't go to Ryans website or youtube channel, so can't be of much help. But for anyone that does and there is something that you think Troy can use, save a screen capture. If you don't know how to screen capture ask here with the info of what computer you are using and what operating system (winxp, mac, windows 10, etc). Someone will be able to tell you.
Such evidence may also be useful for the police/FBI/YouTube or others. It's possible it may never get to a lawsuit that Troy has to be at.
The way I do screenshots is using Gimp. You can open it and go to File > Create > Screen shot. It works on Windows and Linux that I know of. For Windows there is a portable version. Of course there are also apps dedicated to making screenshots but I've used Gimp for ages it seems.

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:07 pm

Thank you very much for your help. I will post the evidence here that Ryan had me remove from YouTube. I find it sickening that he had my video censored for simply copying his own comments on my own videos. He can do anything he wants but then he makes a full video about me and YT says it is not violating any terms. I want to know how he does it.

His last video is slanderous and full of lies. He twists all the details.

For example his timeline is way wrong. He says that he got that radio show and then I got kicked off. But the fact is that I left the show on friendly terms at least half a year to a year before Ryan joined them.

Another horrible twist of the timeline is that he says he got the TV show and I got jealous and that is what started the attacks of ME on HIM.

The timeline is WAY OFF by half a year or more. I wrote my original trolls thread on the forum here: http://www.thedoityourselfworld.com/for ... 3&start=20

So it clearly shows that he is lying.

One more thing is that I never said a bad word about him to this day. You will not find me trolling his channel either. But his comments threaten and harass me openly since 2013. A year before he says that I was mad at him according to his own words.

Again, thanks for the help

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:08 pm

Here is Dale Berry admitting to being at my home and stealing from me. He is talking to Ryan here.
Attachments
Dale berry admits going to Troy's Place2..png
Dale berry admits going to Troy's Place2..png (112.87 KiB) Viewed 32555 times

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:11 pm

Ryan is determined to shut me down and have me off the internet forever by his own claims. The internet is my livelihood and has been since 2007.
Attachments
Ryan-attacks.jpg
Ryan-attacks.jpg (235.09 KiB) Viewed 32555 times

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:13 pm

More threats. Again all I do is show his own words. He has no facts for his accusations against me.
Attachments
Ryan threats.jpg
Ryan threats.jpg (191.37 KiB) Viewed 32555 times