I made a video intro for you

Suggestions for improvement, new category ideas, comments to the editor.
Patriot Prepper

I made a video intro for you

Post by Patriot Prepper » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:49 am

techman
Site Admin

Re: I made a video intro for you

Post by techman » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:57 pm

Thank you very much.

I was actually going to be asking people to present ideas for a good intro. I was thinking about doing a contest to have the best video intro and have the people vote on it.

I have some suggestions to improve this one if you dont mind though. Please let me know your thoughts on my idea first.

Thanks,

Troy

Patriot Prepper

Post by Patriot Prepper » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:18 pm

techman wrote:Thank you very much.

I was actually going to be asking people to present ideas for a good intro. I was thinking about doing a contest to have the best video intro and have the people vote on it.

I have some suggestions to improve this one if you dont mind though. Please let me know your thoughts on my idea first.

Thanks,

Troy
This one was made for free at http://www.flixpress.com/Home.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I can change the text only on the video. Let me know if you want the text changed and I can do that. You don't have to use it if you don't want. I made my intro from this website, though I paid $3 for mine.

Michael

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:46 pm

Well thank you very much anyway. I am considering the one you gave me. But it is a bit too long and should have some green scenery and something related to solar and wind power, gardening or homesteading.

I am gathering up gifts for a contest which I will then present online for a good intro for my video. I will then announce it and what the time limits and details will be.

You have a head start already.

:)

Patriot Prepper

Post by Patriot Prepper » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:10 am

I will be looking forward to the contest.

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:45 pm

I will get to it soon. I have been swamped and keep forgetting it every day. Keep your eyes open :)