DISH WASHER: HOT WATER ON DEMAND

Suggestions for improvement, new category ideas, comments to the editor.
Solar98632

DISH WASHER: HOT WATER ON DEMAND

Post by Solar98632 » Fri May 09, 2014 7:59 pm

Ok this is for the folks with ge erators and well those who really want to get brave.

First we have a lovely dish washer.. aint she cute? She is bran new..

Now before you go soiling her with dirty disshes stop and think for a sec...what do you have?

A shower? A way to wash your clothes? (No dont stick you grimy clthes in her..yuck! )

What you have is a hot water on demand unit. Simply seal the door, set the timer and with it being a new clean dishwasher ( Lord only knows what is in the hose of a used dishwasher) you off and resdy to.take a shower. Now if you want a continuous flow of water maybe set up a small reservoir.

Tell me what you thi k of this insane idea.. ok maybe a well cleaned used dishwasher might work. And it may need to.be on a separate solar unit if you want to.use it on solar.. but tell me what ya think..after all..I am.certafied in..bein..nuts lol.

techman
Site Admin

Re: DISH WASHER: HOT WATER ON DEMAND

Post by techman » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:35 am

Sounds like an interesting idea. Please let me know if you try this and how well it works.

I wonder how efficient the machine would be for heating water though. Hot was on demand heaters are very fast at heating up the water. Not sure how a dish washer is set up. If it can give you a flow of instantly hot water.