User Name / Password Issue

Discussions about The Off Grid Project and The DIY World Youtube videos. Feel free to chat here with one another and share anything you like.
Ryan Romero

User Name / Password Issue

Post by Ryan Romero » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:57 pm

Hey Troy. I have sorta a question. I have a account, However when I went to hit forget...I forgot both User Name and Password as its been a while. Usually you can just use the email and it will send the info to your inbox. I went ahead and just used my other email to recreate one. Just pointing this out that if you don't remember both, your outta luck. It ask for both, if it was just one no problem. (This is for the forgot password : I know the email, but it ask for email and user name. If the username is not the email address you have to create a new one) Just wanted to point this out as it may keep users more active ;p Good Job by the way as a fellow person who prepares for the worse and hopes for the best! I am really Happy you finally own that land, omg.....God Bless and Talk to you soon.!!!

Your Friend,
Ryan Romero
Ryan Romero,

The Cajun Rocket Scientist

Geaux Solar!!! :idea:

techman
Site Admin

Re: User Name / Password Issue

Post by techman » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:07 pm

It is tough if you forget both your username and password, yes. Happy to have you back :)