Foundation Blocking

Discussions about The Off Grid Project and The DIY World Youtube videos. Feel free to chat here with one another and share anything you like.
wildfireatm3

Foundation Blocking

Post by wildfireatm3 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:29 pm

Hello Troy, I have now registered and will participate in some discussions on the Forum. I am a bit confused as to where the Topic should be addressed. You have a few cross-over forums for bring a subject to light. I have been on both "The Off Grid Project" and here on "The DIY World"
Though it has been over a year since I have looked at either site. These sites are a bit overwhelming. You've a greater knowledge of computers, programs, and much more then I, and you reach beyond my capabilities.
I generally don't participate in forum discussions and chat rooms. For you I will make the exception. I would rather have a more private area to openly discuss things with you such as direct emails. As you are aware, I have extended a helping hand to you since before you bought the $175.00 RV. I am on your side all the way. I had hope to have been of more assistance to you in the past, and have some suggestions for you regarding multiple subjects. Being able to openly "Discuss" things in this format will leave certain things dangling....

In regard to Blocking your home for stability and longevity the attached PDF will aide you immensely.
http://www.flhsmv.gov/mobilehome/TrngManual.pdf

I have some photo's from my previous work that I would like to attach here for your visual understanding, let me know how to do that.
Thanks Andy

techman
Site Admin

Re: Foundation Blocking

Post by techman » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:06 am

Thank you. You can always privately message me through the forum or with email. info@thediyworld.com
But I am moving to a new server and the email will eventually be info@thedoityourselfworld.com