Odd weather this and last year

Discussions about The Off Grid Project and The DIY World Youtube videos. Feel free to chat here with one another and share anything you like.
OutOfPlaceNinja

Odd weather this and last year

Post by OutOfPlaceNinja » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:01 am

Not sure if it's just me or what but I've been noticing odd weather for my location over the last year or so. This post came to mind as I look out my window at a wonderland of snow (which is unusual for my location).

Eight inches. Not much to some, but for my area it's the apocalypse lol. As usual I'm prepared as best I can well before they even said anything about there being a snowstorm (you should be prepared as well, not that hard). For my area, 2-3 inches.. for an entire winter.. is about usual. So far just this year (2015) there has been eight inches this event, three to four inches a week ago, a few more inches a few weeks back, and a LOT of freaking cold weather (broke several temperature records thus far this year).

All this could be a fluke of sorts but it is interesting. I'm curious what others have to say. Have you been noticing odd weather? What kind of odd weather?

techman
Site Admin

Re: Odd weather this and last year

Post by techman » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:00 pm

I noticed the weather patterns changed a lot in the last two years. I used to know my weather the day before because my parents in MIchigan would tell me what their weather was and I would get it the next day. No more. Now it comes randomly from all over the place.

I have also noticed that the weather reports cannot keep up with the changes in the weather on the fly. Its just a mess really.

hi_tech_guy_18

Post by hi_tech_guy_18 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:48 pm

Goes to show what an 11 March 2011 magnitude 9.0 japan earthquake can do just by moving the poles axes
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/featur ... 10314.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

we see season's adjust to be weeks later than the yearly norm before this date but after it we got more climate changes on a global scale.

so we now have to learn these new changes
if this new pattern hold each year we can say that earthquake was the cause of a seasons slip and weather changes globally.

hi_tech_guy_18

Post by hi_tech_guy_18 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:34 am

Do you know what axis shift move does to a round object even a spinning one
The difference it makes for certain horizontal points in a vertical line from north to south spinning from Daylight-time to night-time

10° off
23.5°off
23.5 & 6inchs° off
90° off
some of the dots are seeing more light coverage miles than others while other are seeing more night coverage miles that others
and some of the dot are even seeing +24 hours of darkness while others are seeing +24 hours of light

Since are suns light has a big effect on these points climates on a round ball
If you had a type of smoke that never faded and gravity even earth's rotation spin had no effect on them, they would draw distance lines into the sky
now if we tell these points to start smoking the moment they enter daylight and stop at night-time they will produce lines at different lengths you can measure these lines in miles - hours - min - seconds for the lines to travel though both the light and darkside

now if you measure the infrared fall and absorption at these points you find some are hotter at the end of the day to they been in the light longer and other cooler due they had less time in the light and a little nudge to the axis charges there exposure times distance

For us That a Climit change by physics
49º

you dont need a nasa report to tell you that

hi_tech_guy_18

Post by hi_tech_guy_18 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:53 pm

You didn't have to be rude!
(My teachers did very well to teach someone like me with Both cerebral palsy and learning difficulty's in mainstream school - and I did very well in science but i'm 34 year old well out of school & collage )

49° was to show you something else but you didn't get it shame though you could of said are you taking about - Length of equinoctial day and night / Day arcs of the Sun / Earth crust displacement (Oddly it never came to you ether - old age is getting to us : unending amount of lifes stress and joys, and the new stuff we learn pushing out the old stuff)

- I should of put it this way in my lasts posts [I wast tired and rushed and having one of my bad days with memory recall, but it did get to recover the right stuff today]

Why do we have Seasons
Why is it Colder in Winter
Why is it Warmer in Summer
Why in Winter do we get shorter days and yet longer nights
Why in Summer do we get shorter nights and yet longer days
Why is the Latitude curve path of a point travailing at 66° longer in summer
Why is the Latitude curve path at a point travailing 66° shorter in winter

Arctic Circle 66° 33′ 39″ N
Tropic of Cancer 23° 26′ 21″ N
Equator
Tropic of Capricorn 23° 26′ 21″ S
Antarctic Circle 66° 33′ 39" S

Length of equinoctial day and night / Day arcs of the Sun / Earth crust displacement stuff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equinox#Le ... _and_night" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equinox#Da ... of_the_Sun" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now you should see what i'm getting at
little change here and there and these points have altered both there path they use to follow and there lengths to new ones
changes modified seasons that the new off Earth crust displacement is making for us
- You can change the Speed of the earth's spin you change the climates
- You can change the Axis of the earth's as it spins you change the climates
Last edited by hi_tech_guy_18 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NazikuKaido

Post by NazikuKaido » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:04 am

hi_tech_guy_18 wrote:Do you know what axis shift move does to a round object even a spinning one
The difference it makes for certain horizontal points in a vertical line from north to south spinning from Daylight-time to night-time

10° off
23.5°off
23.5 & 6inchs° off
90° off
some of the dots are seeing more light coverage miles than others while other are seeing more night coverage miles that others
and some of the dot are even seeing +24 hours of darkness while others are seeing +24 hours of light

Since are suns light has a big effect on these points climates on a round ball
If you had a type of smoke that never faded and gravity even earth's rotation spin had no effect on them, they would draw distance lines into the sky
now if we tell these points to start smoking the moment they enter daylight and stop at night-time they will produce lines at different lengths you can measure these lines in miles - hours - min - seconds for the lines to travel though both the light and darkside

now if you measure the infrared fall and absorption at these points you find some are hotter at the end of the day to they been in the light longer and other cooler due they had less time in the light and a little nudge to the axis charges there exposure times distance

For us That a Climit change by physics
49º

you dont need a nasa report to tell you that
This is a great sharing session.

Let me add. I think this has something to do with perihelion and aphelion changes. Since the earth revolves around the sun in an inconsistent way. I mean, come on, the mornings and evenings are not at the same period of time today
I am the best greatest ever
:shock: :? 8-) :twisted: :lol: