Fun For You

Discussions about The Off Grid Project and The DIY World Youtube videos. Feel free to chat here with one another and share anything you like.
Caiden

Fun For You

Post by Caiden » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:00 pm

Troy,
It seems like all you do in your life is try too (successfully) entertain us, deal with the trolls, and volunteer at your church.
What would you want to do for some fun? I'm sure when you were growing up you weren't thinking you were going to be dealing with trolls all day. I hope soon you can do something fun for you and Baby Cat! :D. Thanks

techman
Site Admin

Re: Fun For You

Post by techman » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:12 pm

Honestly I cannot really think of anything on the spot.

I do hope to set up a paint ball range this summer out in the forest using pallet wood. I do love fishing but have not been out enough. The only times I was fishing were on video. Not much at all.

But I do enjoy the life out here so I have no real complaints.

Caiden

Post by Caiden » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:42 pm

Paintball is going to be so awesome for you!! I've been watching you for three years and paintball just might be the coolest!! Besides the RV renovation. Awesome videos recently, keep up the great work! By the way the only way to get a mans anger out is destroying thing or shooting stuff! Just put troll on the bull's-eye and all your anger is gone!

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:52 am

lol, yes especially when it is another person shooting back at you :)

I plan to make some bunkers and shelters with pallets. Also some buildings with multiple rooms to run through and shoot out the windows. It will be a blast.

Imagine if everyone has a gopro on their head too. That would make for some great video.