Maple Syrup

Discussions about The Off Grid Project and The DIY World Youtube videos. Feel free to chat here with one another and share anything you like.
paxman9270

Maple Syrup

Post by paxman9270 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:51 pm

I'll buy some when it's ready.

techman
Site Admin

Re: Maple Syrup

Post by techman » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:21 pm

Cool. I cant wait for the weather to warm up and the maple tree sap to start flowing. This year I am finally going to be ready for it. I am gathering up supplies even now.

I will do a video when I have it all processed, canned and labeled for sale. Then please use the contact I will leave on the video so I know you want one.

Buzzcutter79

Post by Buzzcutter79 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:32 am

I am looking forward to the videos! Now that you have moved the wood and shoveled out a work space!
Buzzcutter79
"Our liberties we prize and our rights we shall maintain"

joe

Post by joe » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:24 pm

Again in today's video you posted it was good to see a topic of many people have interest in. You tell people to come over to this forum and you verbally say on camera they can contact you via email. However you have this option turned off so that in your own words is not true and miss leading I've clicked on everything and checked everywhere to contact you via your email in here and their is no place to contact you. I hope you will show step by step instructions now that you have received your supply's for this project.
be well
joe 2/24/15

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:53 pm

joe wrote:Again in today's video you posted it was good to see a topic of many people have interest in. You tell people to come over to this forum and you verbally say on camera they can contact you via email. However you have this option turned off so that in your own words is not true and miss leading I've clicked on everything and checked everywhere to contact you via your email in here and their is no place to contact you. I hope you will show step by step instructions now that you have received your supply's for this project.
be well
joe 2/24/15

Sorry you found it hard to contact me. Generally you can either PM me through this system or email me. info@thediyworld.com

I recently discovered that I am not getting all my emails though.

I do plan to show video of the maple syrup harvest as I go.