deleting messages

Discussions about The Off Grid Project and The DIY World Youtube videos. Feel free to chat here with one another and share anything you like.
george house

Re: deleting messages

Post by george house » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:10 pm

it happened to me a couple of times also, i did the same as you, and was almost the same result. what a bunch of bad persons, had other words but that would be as bad as them, keep up the vids troy, did i say doc stirs them up, i just am mad as dah , this is a entertainment for me. have a good day

MikeSalsgiver

Post by MikeSalsgiver » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:58 pm

Hey Troy -- it's Mike out in Portland, OR.

Until YT gets its act together and allows you to actually control your own channel, this is the best way to go.

Question though: Are you violating any YouTube Terms of Service by directing people away from YT and onto your forum? Would hate to see them shut your channel down because you unknowingly violated some buried-in-the-weeds TOS provision.

This is the last time I plan to comment on the whole "troll" drama -- Just know that for everyone being an open supporter on the forum or on YT, you probably have 10 more who support you and are just quiet.

Hang in there and keep moving forward!

george house

Post by george house » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:46 am

http://youtu.be/k6eSeRSyTQ4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; troy, this is a cute one i think you will like, troy have you thought of having a face book page, it is easy, and you only like them if they pass, dang it snowed again over night here :D

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:43 pm

MikeSalsgiver wrote:Hey Troy -- it's Mike out in Portland, OR.

Until YT gets its act together and allows you to actually control your own channel, this is the best way to go.

Question though: Are you violating any YouTube Terms of Service by directing people away from YT and onto your forum? Would hate to see them shut your channel down because you unknowingly violated some buried-in-the-weeds TOS provision.

This is the last time I plan to comment on the whole "troll" drama -- Just know that for everyone being an open supporter on the forum or on YT, you probably have 10 more who support you and are just quiet.

Hang in there and keep moving forward!

Welcome to the forum. I hope there is no problem. They do allow people to put links on their own channels and promote their private websites now. I am not telling everyone to leave the comments either. Far from it. I am also going to answer some of the comments. But for the most part I will concentrate on the forum because it is troll free, clean and safe.