paintable wall radiator

Discussions about The Off Grid Project and The DIY World Youtube videos. Feel free to chat here with one another and share anything you like.
denny

paintable wall radiator

Post by denny » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:58 am

I have been watching this clever guy for some time. I got to thinking about it and thought he sounds lke this device doesnt use much electricity so would be great with solar. The extent of my electrical knowledge is flipping a wall switch.

Does it? And I am assuming that the temos he achieves are in Celsius not farinheight. ..so it appears to really warm up a room....

If one had some of those solar generating "curtains" I have seen someplace and the other side this ink...how cool would that be..or even if you couldnt find that use a solar shutter on the window...I have a huge window that gets tons of sun..

Anyway..I was just wondering what you all thought of this paint and radiator idea.

denny

Re: paintable wall radiator

Post by denny » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:01 am

Watch "Painting A Giant Radiator Straight On Your Wall" on YouTube
Painting A Giant Radiator Straight On Your Wall: http://youtu.be/r9tZ_2PVvwY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sorry i forgot the link to the mad scientist...its.early and I am only awake because my knee is throbbing with pain..and well I am not thinking well.

techman
Site Admin

Re: paintable wall radiator

Post by techman » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:10 pm

That is pretty cool. Not ideal for off grid living due to lack of power to run it but I love the idea itself.