What will you do now Troy?

Discussions about The Off Grid Project and The DIY World Youtube videos. Feel free to chat here with one another and share anything you like.
gqhall

What will you do now Troy?

Post by gqhall » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:15 pm

I just watched your last vid Troy and was stunned. I actually got sick to my stomach. What are your plans now?

techman
Site Admin

Re: What will you do now Troy?

Post by techman » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:51 am

Sorry for the delay in answering. I was out of the net all weekend sorting things out. I will continue on with my projects and plans as usual with the exception that I cannot sleep here. I am trying to get all the permits needed to legally stay here.

arniekell

Post by arniekell » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:35 pm

After reading your post, it seems that if you didn't have bad luck, you wouldn't have much luck at all.....And with friends like that( DOC ) and the rest, you really don't need any, well you know what I mean

It does seem you are between a rock and a very hard place......perhaps working with the county offices will help, but you will have your work"cut out" for you. Protecting your friends & your landlady from their lies and untruths will take a lot of your time and will power...

I would like to say I have, in the past and hope to further enjoy your vids and information. I think there is a little of you and what you're trying to do, in all of us.

Arnie

Konolrl

Post by Konolrl » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:33 pm

Hi Troy,
Just wanted to ask if there was any legal action you can take like Cyber Bullying, or Libel, or (if spoken) Slander? It seams making false police reports is against the law too. Also, I missed the link to the store. What was it?

I hope you keep making videos. I really enjoy them. I have lots of questions too like Why did they want you to take your channel down? Were you able to get replacement blades for wind turbine? Has the harassment stopped? If your not on the property at night, how do you protect your chickens? Where is Baby Cat? I know, too much at once, but got to say I'm glad you are okay and you are a rich man. You have all of us for friends.

:)

mrreality13

Post by mrreality13 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:31 pm

good for you troy ,you can only turn the other cheek so many times.remember you have friends all over who support ya and learn and grow from your experences ,whether its doing a project video or how peacefully your dealing with your troublesome trolls
Never ever approach a puter thinking this will only take a minute

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:51 am

arniekell wrote:After reading your post, it seems that if you didn't have bad luck, you wouldn't have much luck at all.....And with friends like that( DOC ) and the rest, you really don't need any, well you know what I mean

It does seem you are between a rock and a very hard place......perhaps working with the county offices will help, but you will have your work"cut out" for you. Protecting your friends & your landlady from their lies and untruths will take a lot of your time and will power...

I would like to say I have, in the past and hope to further enjoy your vids and information. I think there is a little of you and what you're trying to do, in all of us.

Arnie
Most of the things that happened due to nature or my poor quality workmanship just happened and make for good video.

My enemies I could do without and am going to sue them. I am looking for legal council now.

Thanks

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:58 am

Konolrl wrote:Hi Troy,
Just wanted to ask if there was any legal action you can take like Cyber Bullying, or Libel, or (if spoken) Slander? It seams making false police reports is against the law too. Also, I missed the link to the store. What was it?

I hope you keep making videos. I really enjoy them. I have lots of questions too like Why did they want you to take your channel down? Were you able to get replacement blades for wind turbine? Has the harassment stopped? If your not on the property at night, how do you protect your chickens? Where is Baby Cat? I know, too much at once, but got to say I'm glad you are okay and you are a rich man. You have all of us for friends.

:)
I am going to sue them now. Its been a year. I had enough.

Please read my answer to your question above in a previous post.

The company who sells the wind turbine is silent. Not sure whats up with them. Not answering messages or calls.

I can no longer talk about my personal life, my landlady or where I sleep. Sadly that part of my video journey is over. Thank my enemies.

Yes I am rich in friends and YT family.

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:00 am

mrreality13 wrote:good for you troy ,you can only turn the other cheek so many times.remember you have friends all over who support ya and learn and grow from your experences ,whether its doing a project video or how peacefully your dealing with your troublesome trolls
Thank you. You guys are what keep me going every day.

happyhippy

Post by happyhippy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:53 am

Troy - I am not a religious man in any way shape or form but you have the patience of a saint. I would of gone well off the handle by now and tried to track these idiots down.

I can see why people are saying leave them to it and I can see why you can't any longer, they have tried to trash you completely. The people who understand what you are doing appreciated the videos, even with being in the UK I have watched every single video you have put up on the Off Grid Project and have learnt a lot.

The idiots having a dig at you only have one thing - jealousy. They are jealous of the success you are having building everything from the ground up, they are jealous of the number of people you have supporting you and how many people you have rallying round at your time of need.

I was glad to see another video up there to watch today, even though it was short it was good to see you back on YT.

Legally I can't help as UK and US laws are completely different but do you guys not have free legal help for people earning under a certain amount of money per year? May be worth having a talk with people like that and put an end to the childish story telling coming from your jealous enemies.

Its amazing how many people will try to stab you in the back after you try to get on with them, unfortunately the internet is full of keyboard warriors, those who sit behind their keyboards throwing mud. Normally these people are the same one who won't utter a word when you are stood in front of them.

Chin up, get to your planning people and show them you are ready to comply and then laugh at the people making it hard for you when you get the law on your side.

Onwards and upwards Troy, onwards and upwards!

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:43 am

Thank you very much for your kind words and support. I am always happy to hear from someone who says I inspired them or helped. That keeps me going each day.

I took a few days off from comments and messages to catch my breath so to say. It was a lot of stress and I took a step back for a while.

Now I am feeling much better after some hard work last week and digging into the work at the homestead. I am fully back in business and catching up on comments and on my forum and emails. I got swamped with messages from caring people as well as attacks from my enemies. It was just too much.

I feel so much better now and am back in the battle. Moving forward with The Off Grid Project.