offlander Jeep Spreading Slander

Discussions about The Off Grid Project and The DIY World Youtube videos. Feel free to chat here with one another and share anything you like.
Solar98632

offlander Jeep Spreading Slander

Post by Solar98632 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:16 am

OffGridjeep is still spreading slander stating that you involved in an occult CAI or some wierd thing.
From Urban to Country Homestead
1 week ago

The church that he is with in AU is a cult and once again if you had checked the resources I had provided you answered would already been answered. I gave the names and resources for you to check the facts for yourself and you could come to your own conclusion. Please do the little bit of research and then it will become more clear to you. He belongs to CAI church and his partner is tim carey. The leader of the church(cult) is Williams. Google is a wonderful thing

techman
Site Admin

Re: offlander Jeep Spreading Slander

Post by techman » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:04 am

I am going back through old posts. While in Australia I did not have the bandwidth to keep up with my forum sadly.

I am trying to catch up on all the back log of posts and answer what I can.

There is a certain group of people dead set on shutting my channel down through any means possible. Instead of making good videos they believe that if my channel is shut down then they can pick up all my lost subs.

I am trying to keep the drama off my channel though and just keep their filth deleted as much as possible.

Thanks for watching out for me.

Solar98632

Post by Solar98632 » Sun May 04, 2014 12:51 pm

Yeah, I see some ot that at any rate, it points to an old artical and from the looks of it that is Austrailias worst news paper of all lol..it is basically a tabloid. in Linknight's opinion.

at any rate they havn't much room as they are supporting a pedop[hile.who has a provin court record. if you ask me it is all a way to detract from there own shortcomings.

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Sun May 11, 2014 12:03 pm

Right. It was a tabloid which cannot be trusted in the first place and as you say how can you trust these guys. Thanks for walking with your eyes open.