newbe

Discussions about The Off Grid Project and The DIY World Youtube videos. Feel free to chat here with one another and share anything you like.
Ghost

newbe

Post by Ghost » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:11 am

Hello Troy, I am new to watching your videos, Well I started watching a little over a month ago and about the time I caught up on them you headed to Australia. So I am still trying to figure out how to navigate. I have several years of experience of living off grid (some was not by choice) hard times lead me to that point. anyways I built a Bedini motor and although it runs and does put out I do not know for sure if it works correct due to I have been fixing the same battery for about 70 hours now and although it does reach 12 volts as it is running it only stays for a short time and drops back to about 10 volts and hovers there for sometimes a full day or more. Is that typical? the battery I am trying to fix would only charge to 2.5 volt with a three day charge from a battery charger.
Thanks for your videos, keep up the good work and I look forwards to seeing some true off grid living in Australia. Also its nice to see you keeping your head up all though you have several haters nipping at your every move.

Ghost