Christmas

Discussions about The Off Grid Project and The DIY World Youtube videos. Feel free to chat here with one another and share anything you like.
JustPeg

Christmas

Post by JustPeg » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:42 am

Merry Christmas Troy, I hope all is well downunder and you are having a wonderful day.

techman
Site Admin

Re: Christmas

Post by techman » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:26 pm

Thank you. It was a good day. I made a bit of video but it will be uploaded by tomorrow, Aussie time.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the holidays.

JustPeg

Post by JustPeg » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:10 pm

Hey Troy, I just watched your newest video about the heat. Come home to the midwest it'll make you forget all about that heat. Tuesday's high here in Fort Wayne is predicted to be -3 degrees. I bet your family will see some pretty low temps also. Enjoy your heat and a belated Happy NewYear to you. Have fun while it lasts, but remember to always follow your heart. If you really would like to stay down under then your first obligation is to yourself and your happiness, not the off grid project. Your loyal followers will understand and those who don't well... they will find something to complain about anyway. Do what Troy wants, not what you feel obligated to do.

Best wishes!

NazikuKaido

Post by NazikuKaido » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:11 am

Troy, I just watched your solar panel video. I mean the 13 watt traveling one. I thought it would be nice to have it as a Christmas gift.

I mean, yeah it is.
I am the best greatest ever
:shock: :? 8-) :twisted: :lol:

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:13 am

Yeah that would make a nice gift for someone. I still have to do a review on that. Have not used it for a while due to the chicken fence build. Need to get it back out and use it on some batteries out here. I plan to use it for the bug out Jeep.