Welcome to the new chat room

Discussions about The Off Grid Project and The DIY World Youtube videos. Feel free to chat here with one another and share anything you like.
solarsam12345

Re: Welcome to the new chat room

Post by solarsam12345 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:01 pm

Hi, hope the trolls get bored soon. To everyone in uk hope you had a nice holiday

Shootist

Post by Shootist » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:30 pm

Test: Have been unable to post
"Libertarians are such elitists. They think you know how to run your own life better than they do."

KC8ERI

Post by KC8ERI » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:34 pm

I think you need to look at how Howard Stern looked at things. People would get upset about what he had on the air. I dunno if he was getting trolled. But the thing he always said is "You're a listener, thank you!"

Same thing should apply here, Troy. If they're trolling you, they're watching your videos. As far as I'm concerned that should only be helping you out every time they give you a view. So don't get to worked up over the trolls.

joe

Post by joe » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:02 pm

Troy;
It was nice to see you posted a video last night. I hope this is one step forward with The do it yourself world and living off the grid on your homestead project thank you.
be well
joe

Shootist

Post by Shootist » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:06 pm

Troy,

Are you going to embed new videos in the forum here at the DIYworld?
"Libertarians are such elitists. They think you know how to run your own life better than they do."

Paul

Post by Paul » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:03 pm

I sure hope so. Getting over here feels like coming in out of a wicked rain storm. I'd comment here much more if Troy would stay out of the YT arguing and hang out in his own forum.

JimW

Post by JimW » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:34 pm

Troy could probably embed his video's here, the question is, would views from here count on his total youtube views? He does derive some income from the youtube views.

joe

Post by joe » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Thank You for sharing the new arrivals to your growing family (chickens). And off grid project.
be well
joe

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:55 am

joe wrote:I need to send a Troy an email please provide me with your email address.
first attempt (notice) Urgent
info@thediyworld.com

I am not getting all my emails though for some reason. Trying to work that out. So please be patient if I dont reply right away.

techman
Site Admin

Post by techman » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:56 am

Shootist wrote:Troy,

Are you going to embed new videos in the forum here at the DIYworld?
I am working on a solution someone just gave me yesterday that will embed the videos on my main website. It looks pretty good so far. I will let everyone know when/if it works out and when its live.