Battery charger

Post anything about batteries here. Lead acid, rechargeable, whatever.
Eric Harding

Battery charger

Post by Eric Harding » Mon May 30, 2016 12:37 am

Hello fellows new here and I do a lot of tinkering n things of that nature I don't consider myself of the more intelligent folks but I do work hard and love this site my weakest department is electrical n electronics I am getting better as time goes on but I want to ask a favor and I'm not asking for a handout I would love if someone would build me a quality bedini ssg charger my number is 281 906 4962 Eric it would save me lots of heart ache n break I have lots of old but salvageable 4 wheelers n such most are the cheap off brands but Ive brought a good number back to life with just some good elbow grease but my biggest battle is the batteries I thought I was being smart by emptying them and refilling them with new acid and 8 hour 2 amp charges but after finding this site I'm afraid I was very wrong but like I said I'm glad I found this site hope I don't get slammed slot over my ignorance witch I have plenty n anyone willing to build a charger like that would be most appreciated n grateful