Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:22 pm
- Forum: Off Grid Living Discussions
- Topic: How to Fix Chimney Draft Problems
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4981
Troy, here is some old information from Mother Earth News Jan 86 relevant to on or off grid users alike; Symptoms of a Drafty Chimney Fire is reluctant to start and smoke spills into room at start-up. Some chimneys perform adequately only after the first 30 to 60 minutes of burning. See problems No....
- Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:42 pm
- Forum: Survival Discussions
- Topic: Breakdown pallets easily with awesome pry-tool!!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 23920
I saw a similar video a while ago, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ0PYV_qnaU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; in this case, he welded a couple of old hammers to the base. A good use for scrap, and probably a little less manufacturing time.