Hammer

Discussions about The Off Grid Project and The DIY World Youtube videos. Feel free to chat here with one another and share anything you like.
Bobabong

Hammer

Post by Bobabong » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:07 am

Hey Troy,
I just started following you last week and I thought it would be cooler to follow you from the start. Well not quite, I started when you got the RV! Very cool what you did to that!
So many times I wanted to just slap you!! (Constructive Criticism) But you made it thru it, really at times I was yelling at the screen!!!! "No not like that, or if you would of done t like this you would be done by now" stuff like that, I do have a background in home construction, but do to injury and health issues I am forced to watch ppl like you (LOL JK) I love what you have done to, with, and for the THOW!
Now for the reason I am writing you this time (many more to come) the hammer you are using, Like I said I am following from almost the start (I just watched you put up the paneling in the bathroom) I think you should frame the hammer and put it up on the wall, with a caption under it that says "I built this place" or something like that.
Any way keep up the "Good" work, I know you keep saying "your not a professional"

techman
Site Admin

Re: Hammer

Post by techman » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:15 pm

Thank you for watching and for your comments :)

Sorry for the late reply. Been traveling the World a bit recently. Finally home and back to work at the off grid homestead.

Interesting idea on the hammer. I have to look back and see which one I was using and find it.

I sure hope I have not caused you too much stress with my building methods, lol

Again, thanks.

Troy